Apprentice Site Joiner
Brookeswood is based just outside Leek, in the Staffordshire moorlands, and we are a friendly family-owned company. We specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of premium quality timber windows, doors, and stairs
We are seeking an enthusiastic Apprentice Site Joiner to join our team of professionals working on site at customers’ homes.
The Role Offers:
- Starting salary £5.00/hour depending on age & experience
- The opportunity to undertake a site joinery apprenticeship
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A permanent full-time job, subject to satisfactory completion of apprenticeship training.
- One day per week will be spent at college
- Company uniform
What You’ll do:
- Training onsite and occasionally in the workshop in all the aspects involved in installing our windows, doors, and staircases
- Assisting our installations team where appropriate to your level of ability and training.
- Travel to job locations daily, transport will be provided alongside our installation team in a company van.
- Some overnight stays may be necessary, prior notice will be given and accommodation and meals will be provided.
What You’ll need:
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good listening skills and ability to follow instructions
- Ideally GCSE Maths & English at 4/C or above, if not there will be a requirement to achieve this at college before the apprenticeship can commence.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 7.00 – 4.00
Friday 7.00 – 1.00
To apply please send your current CV including all contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 01538 388630